Transfennica Logistics B.V registered at (1042 AA) Amsterdam, Radarweg 36, The Netherlands, Transfennica Logistics B.V.B.A, having offices in Zandhoven, Belgium and Transfennica Logistics S.L., having offices in Barcelona, Spain as well as its branch offices (hereinafter: “Transfennica Logistics”),, process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter: “GDPR”).
Transfennica Logistics recognizes and respects your privacy and processes personal data in compliance with the GDPR and related legislation and regulations. We will only keep your Personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes highlighted below and we will never sell your Personal Data to third parties.
This policy accounts for the personal data, i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: “the Personal Data”), used in the course of our business and via the website www.transfennicalogistics.com (hereinafter: “the Website”).
1. The reason why we process Personal Data
Transfennica Logistics may process Personal Data to:
- generate statistics on the use of the Website
- analyse and improve the Website
- handle your job application
- provide information and services you request via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, which involve the processing of Personal Data.
The legal ground for processing Personal Data will be one or more of the following:
- performance of a contract
- compliance with a legal obligation
- legitimate interests
- your consent
If appropriate, any Personal Data gathered may be shared with other entities of Transfennica Logistics.
2. Which Personal Data are collected?
When you visit the Websites Transfennica Logistics may process the following Personal Data:
- Personal Data you submit to us via the Website, such as, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, home or work address, telephone number;
- Data relating to the use of the Websites, such as an IP-address, browser settings as well as details on the manner in which you use the Websites.