Transfennica Logistics B.V registered at (1042 AA) Amsterdam, Radarweg 36, The Netherlands, Transfennica Logistics B.V.B.A, having offices in Zandhoven, Belgium and Transfennica Logistics S.L., having offices in Barcelona, Spain as well as its branch offices (hereinafter: “Transfennica Logistics”),, process personal data in accordance with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679, hereinafter: “GDPR”).
Transfennica Logistics recognizes and respects your privacy and processes personal data in compliance with the GDPR and related legislation and regulations. We will only keep your Personal data for as long as necessary for the purposes highlighted below and we will never sell your Personal Data to third parties.
This policy accounts for the personal data, i.e. any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (hereinafter: “the Personal Data”), used in the course of our business and via the website www.transfennicalogistics.com (hereinafter: “the Website”).
1. The reason why we process Personal Data
Transfennica Logistics may process Personal Data to:
- generate statistics on the use of the Website
- analyse and improve the Website
- handle your job application
- provide information and services you request via email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org, which involve the processing of Personal Data.
The legal ground for processing Personal Data will be one or more of the following:
- performance of a contract
- compliance with a legal obligation
- legitimate interests
- your consent
If appropriate, any Personal Data gathered may be shared with other entities of Transfennica Logistics.
2. Which Personal Data are collected?
When you visit the Websites Transfennica Logistics may process the following Personal Data:
- Personal Data you submit to us via the Website, such as, but not limited to, your name, e-mail address, home or work address, telephone number;
- Data relating to the use of the Websites, such as an IP-address, browser settings as well as details on the manner in which you use the Websites.
3. Your rights under the GDPR
Under the GDPR you have the following rights, always within the limits and requirements of the GDPR:
- the right of access to your Personal Data processed by Transfennica Logistics
- the right to withdraw your consent to processing of your Personal Data
- the right to request erasure of your Personal Data without undue delay
- the right to request rectification or correction of inaccurate or incorrect Personal Data without undue delay
- the right of restriction of processing of your Personal Data
- the right to object to the processing of your Personal Data
- the right to data portability;
- the right not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority in your country of residence
5. Third parties
Transfennica Logistics will not transfer your Personal Data to any third party outside Transfennica Logistics without your prior written consent thereto, unless there is an obligation to do so under applicable law.
6. Security of Personal Data
Transfennica Logistics and its data processor(s) have taken all reasonable and appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect the Personal Data from unauthorized or unlawful processing. Furthermore, all such measures are aimed at preventing accidental loss, destruction, alteration, damage or disclosure of Personal Data. Transfennica Logistics secures the Personal Data you provide on computer servers in a controlled, secure environment, protected from unauthorized access. In case Personal Data are transmitted to other websites, they are protected through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol.
7. How long do we retain your Personal Data?
We will store Personal Data no longer than required for the purpose for which they have been processed or as long as required by law or regulation. With regard to Personal Data processed in the context of a job application, we retain the same for a period of 4 weeks after completion of the job application procedure. In case you expressly consent thereto, we will retain the data for a period of one year after completion of the job application procedure.
8. Contact and Information